ORDER PROCESS & LEAD TIME
PRODUCTION LEAD TIME
1. Production lead time will be indicated in the quotation or e-mail.
2. Production lead time will start counting after order confirmation (with final signed artwork & receipt of initial deposit). If any criteria is not fulfilled, order is considered not confirmed yet and production will not start. We will not be liable for any delay of delivery.
3. We are unable to commit any specific date without receiving final signed artwork & receipt of initial deposit. If the order is confirmed, production lead time will start counting.
4. Production lead time does not cover delivery time. Delivery via City-Link courier service will take 1 – 3 working days within Peninsular Malaysia or 3 – 5 working days to East Malaysia. Further information can be obtained from City-Link customer service hotline.
5. Production lead time does not cover sample-building lead time. Sample-building could take 7 – 10 working days or 10 – 14 working days. The sample-building lead time will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
6. Working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays & public holidays.